Monday 8 September 2014

My Friend's Autobiography



My friend’s autobiography

Hello ! my name is Belinda , today I will tell you about my friend's autobiography . so lets start it !
My friends name is Kirana Felinia Azzahra . she was born on 20th February 2000. she was born at bandung . she lived at Lombok street no. 6/A bandung , west Java , Indonesia . Her religion is Islam . 

Her hobby is singing , reading , and listening to music .Actually we have same hobby.  I think she likes to sing and listening to Korean song
Her elementary school is SDN Merdeka 5 Bandung , her elementary school near Bank Indonesia building , at Merdeka street Bandung.  Her Junior high school is 7 junior Highschhol Bandung . her Junior highschool is near my Junior high school , Taruna Bakti . Our junior highschool is  near saparua field .

In 2014 , she accepted as a students of 3 Junior high school Bandung .  and she accepted as acceleration students too ! . and luckily we entered the same class , acceleration 2 . I think she is kind and funny . we have same hobby and the important one , both of us like korea or K pop . both of us always share about K Pop boybands or girlbands ‘s update news.

She is the fan of EXO . EXO is a boyband under SM Entertainment . they debuted at 2012 with song “MAMA”.EXO has 12 members.  EXO is divided to 2 sub – group . there are EXO K and EXO M . EXO K members are : suho , Baekhyun , Chanyeol , D.O , Kai , and Sehun . EXO M members are Xiumin , Luhan , Kris (inactive) , Lay , Chen , and Tao .

She likes Byun Baekhyun the most . because Baekhyun is funny . she said that Baekhyun is the most handsome among the members .” Baekhyun is the multitalented person in EXO” , she said . she attended EXO concert in Jakarta 3 days Ago . The concert name’s is EXO The Lost Planet Jakarta . that day will be the best day for her .
I think that’s all about my friend , kirana . thank you !

No comments:

Post a Comment