Saturday 6 September 2014

My Autobiography



My Autobiography


Hey ! my name is Belinda Kusuma Melati , but you can call me Belin or olin . I was born on 11th of june 2000 at Jakarta. I was born at 6.20 AM . I was born at Harapan Bunda hospital Jakarta . when I was a child , I live at batujajar city . it’s not a big city , but it,s quite crowded. When I was 5 years old , I moved to Jakarta and finish my Playgroup class there. I think Jakarta is a big city and it’s so crowded (traffic jam everywhere).

At 2007 my father must move to Medan . Medan is a city in North Sumatra near Aceh and deli serdang . medan is near Malaysia and Singapore too ! so I go there almost every month . I start my elementary school there . my school’s name is Ahmad Yani Elementary school . it’s a big and famous School in North Sumatera . in medan I live at Padang Hijau Resident no 8C.
My elementary school actually is a Buddhist school . so all of my friends at school is chinesse people . so I must learn how to speak mandarin language . its quite difficult by finally I easily communicate with them . my elementary school on has 4 moslem students , so we learn about religion at our teacher’s house.

At 2011 , I moved to Bandung , and studied at Banjarsari 3 elementary school for only 1 years . after that I moved to Taruna Bakti Junior high. I accepted to be an acceleration student there . so I only studied for 2 years . when I was in acceleration class , I follow some student exchange . my first journey is go to Netherland , Brussels , and paris . it was a great experience . I played angklung and visit Indo – Netherlands school at Netherlands , I buyed some chocolate , waffle , and some stuffs at Brussels , I go to grand palace and atomium too . I visit Louvre and Eiffel tower at paris . it was winter when I was there , so I can play snow fighting with my friends.
My second journey is go to Japan . I visit Toyonaka junior high school there. I stayed at japan for 8 days. My students exchange partner is Amy and Hitama . they are 2 years older than me . I visit some place at japan like Kyoto city and universal studio japan.
In 2014 , I accepted as an student at 3 senior highschool bandung , and luckily be an acceleration student in 3 senior highschool . and I hope I’ll be the best here . not only in academic program but be the best at organization

My hobby is singing ! honestly , I’m one of Mr.Purwacaraka’s singer . I’m a collector too ! I love too collect K – pop album , especially BTS album . I love music very much . because music made me feel comfort and made me happy if I felt sad .
That’s all about myself . I hope you’ll know me more by this . lets be friend !

No comments:

Post a Comment