Tuesday 16 September 2014

Unforgettable Memories



My Unforgettable Memories


Hello , my name is Belinda ! today I’ll tell you about my unforgettable memories. Of course  , everyone have unforgettable memories. It’s will be the happiest moment or the worst moment in your life. But now I will tell you about the best moment in my life. And I’m so proud of this things! So let’s start !
My first unforgettable memories is when I went to Netherlands , Paris , and Brussels! It was the best experience I ever had! I played angklung at Pasar Malam Indonesia at Malieveld , Den Haag. I Visit a school too! It’s Indonesia – Netherland. I can play with snow there. At Paris , I visit Eiffel Tower , Louvre , Arc de triumph and many more ! the temperature at Paris wasn’t so cold. So I just wear jacket. We traveled by luxury coach. The trip from Netherlands to Paris Spent 7 hours , and from Brussels to Netherlands spend 3 Hours. We always stopped at rest area every  2 hours.  At Brussels , I visited Grand Palace , and Manekkin Piss Chocolate Shop. It’s the best Choco shop at Brussels . I bought some Belgian waffle too! Its different from Indonesian waffle. They use whip cream , fresh fruit , caramel , jam , and manekkin piss gummy candy.
My second unforgettable memories is when I went to Japan. I went there for a student exchange. I visisted japan with 18 friends. In Japan , I live at a big dormitory. It’s a spooky dormitory but I enjoy to stay there. I stayed at japan for 8 days. Me and my friends studied at two school , Osaka Bunka Kokusai Gakkou ( Japanese language school) and Toyonaka Junior High School. We visited Japan old city , Kyoto. Kyoto is a beautiful city. The building was old and many temple there. We went to Kyoto by subway. Toyonaka School is far from our dorm. So we must use subway and monorail. At evening , I usually went to shinsaibasi to have dinner and bought some takoyaki. After that I ussualy bought some souvenirs for my family there. I ussualy eat at Saizeria and yoshinoya. Because it’s sell halal food. My student exchange partner’s name are Amy and Hitama. I met murata keigo too! He is the leader of school’s organization. Toyanaka’s students celebrate my birthday at class 9B. it was an unforgettable birthday in my life.
I think that’s all about my unforgettable memories. I hope you like it! Thank you !

No comments:

Post a Comment