Monday 15 June 2015

Interview ...

Hello everyone! I want to post my interview task. I did my interview with my inspirational figure , it’s my mom. She is very special ! this is my interview with my mom , Mrs. Retna Widawati
Me       : excuse me , mom , can i interview you ?
Mom   : of course , you can
Me       : can you tell me about your occupation?
Mom   : i think you already know it , but i’ll tell you in detail . i worked at Sidomuncul company and i be a senior manager there. I work at jakarta , in sidomuncul Product management office.
Me       : what a senior manager do ?
Mom   : i controlled sidomuncul product quality , i designed packaging of sidomuncul product , i controlled the promotion program of sidomuncul product too.
Me       : mom , you oftenly go somewhere to make advertisement about sidomuncul and sidomuncu has many brand ambassador , can you explain how to make an advertisement , from the beginning until it can shown at TV?
Mom   : so , the first thing to do is search an artist for the ad and contact the manger or management , after we have a deal , so we can start to make ad , and after the ad finish , we pay TV channel to put the ad at their TV Progame
Me       : mom can you tell me about your work , when you was young ?
Mom   : i started to be a broadcaster at 18 years old and of course i get the salary. After that i try to make food and sell it , and i try to be a MC at some big events
Me       : why do you want to work at the young age?
Mom   : i don’t want to bother my parents , so if i want to buy something not important like make up , cosmetics , handphone , etc . i can buy it by my self.
Me       : i know that you like to do some social activities , can you tell me?
Mom   : i usually go to orphan house and help them , i have a social project too at sidomuncul , its called “ free eyes operation” , its for someone who have a trouble with their eyes , but they haven’t money to go to hospital . help each other is important because if you have a trouble , there will be many people that will help you.
Me       : thank you mom , its very inspiring , i will work harder to be like you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment